Robot Framework Interview Questions
In this post we will look at Robot Framework Interview questions. Examples are provided with explanation.
- What is Robot Framework?
- Explain Robot Framework Architecture?
- How can we install Robot Framework?
- What are the Robot External Libraries?
- What is a Request Payload?
- What is Setup and TearDown in Robot Framework?
- What are the different types of variables in the Robot Framework?
- How can we write multiple conditions of if-statement in Robot Framework?
- How do we open a failed log in Robot Framework?
What is Robot Framework?Robot Framework is used in Test Automation and in Robotic Process Automation(RPA).It is also an actively supported Industry leading companies by using on the software development.Robot Framework is an open and extensible source used in integrating with tools and also creates powerful and flexible automation solution.It helps in by operating systems and application independent, it is implemented by using Python, IronPython and JVM.
Explain Robot Framework Architecture?Robot Framework is an Independent framework that uses Keyword Driven Testing.All the users can create high level keywords from the existing keywords.
- Test Data is the First Layer used in maintaining data and inputting it to the Robot Framework.
- Robot Framework is a primary advantage and is an agnostic of the target that is under test.
- Test Libraries used in interacting with other layers by using Libraries and making it portable and maintainable.
- System Under Test is an actual target on which all the Testing Activity can be performed.
How can we install Robot Framework?We can install the Robot Framework by using the following command:
PiP install robotframework