TIBCO EMS Interview Questions
In this post we will look at TIBCO EMS Interview questions. Examples are provided with explanation.
- What is TIBCO EMS?
- What are the benefits of TIBCO EMS?
- What are the Messaging Models supported by EMS?
- What is TRA?
- How to monitor TIBCO EMS with Instana?
- What are the Acknowledge Mode in Tibco EMS?
- How many Delivery Modes for messages in TIBCO EMS?
- What is JMS Topic Requestor?
- How can JMS work with TIBCO EMS?
- How can we publish messages to EMS Topic using Java?
What is TIBCO EMS?TIBCO EMS(Enterprise Message Service) helps in providing Java Message Service(JMS) compliant Communications through wide range of platforms and applications technologies.It also ensures efficient performance and competitiveness and in moving away from monolithic applications, also makes software information and functions accessible and reusable as service.
What are the benefits of TIBCO EMS?
Interoperability Enable By Standards
TIBCO helps in seamless connectivity for the enterprise application and we can handle dynamic heterogeneous environment and can developers the JMS standard.
Certified and Cloud Ready Development
TIBCO helps in automating server development using docker container and PaaS of our choice.
What are the Messaging Models supported by EMS?Point-to-Point, Publish and Subscribe, Multicast, etc are the messaging models supported by EMS.
What is TRA?TRA consists of features: It helps in supplying agent for running in background on each machine.This agent is used in starting and stopping the process which runs on the machine according to the deployment information.
This agent also helps in monitoring the machine.
How to monitor TIBCO EMS with Instana?Instana contains TIBCO EMS and its sensor will be automatically configured and also attaches it to TIBCO.It also begins immediately by monitoring TIBCO EMS performance metrics for ensuring efficient messaging.
What are the Acknowledge Mode in Tibco EMS?
- Auto used in acknowledging the message after it is received.
- Client used for confirming the activity.
- TIBCO EMS Explicit used in handling incoming messages in each process.
- TIBCO EMS Explicit Dups ok used in redelivering all the messages in the session.
- TIBCO EMS No Acknowledge used when the message is not acknowledged when it is received.
- Dups ok used in acknowledging messages automatically.
- Transactional used in the transaction process.
- Local Transactional used when JMS Messages includes transactions.