Top Camunda frequently asked interview questions
In this post we will look at Camunda Interview questions. Examples are provided with explanation.
- What is Camunda?
- What are the features of Camunda?
- What are the Web Applications provided by Camunda?
- What is BPM?
- What is jBPM?
- What are the Components of jBPM?
- What Is JTA?
- What is Drools?
- What is Camunda Modeler?
- What are the features of Camunda Modeler?
- What is Camunda Cockpit?
- How does Camunda add custom Job to jobexecutor?
What is Camunda?Camunda helps in the workflow and decision automation platform. It ships with the tools for creating workflow and decision models, allowing the users in executing workflow tasks assigned to them, operating deployed models in production.
Camunda helps in providing BPMN(Business Process Model and Notation), DMN(Decision Model and Notation) that can be embedded by Java Applications and with language through REST.
What are the features of Camunda?Camunda is Lightweight
It is Java-Based Framework that helps in processing engine servers
It also offers non-Java developers a REST API and clients Libraries to build applications
Camunda can be used in Live Editing
What are the Web Applications provided by Camunda?
Web Applications provided by Camunda for developers are:
- Cockpit - helps in enabling all the users to monitor workflows and decisions in the production, and in analyzing and solving technical problems.
- Tasklist - allows the end users in assigning all the tasks, by providing additional visibility.
- Optimize - helps in identifying errors and bottlenecks in the workflow process.
- Cawemo - helps in allowing users in creating, editing and specifying all the BPMN processes.
- Admin - helps by allowing the users in managing Camunda Web Applications or REST API Users.