Kotlin Framework Interview Questions
In this post we will look at Kotlin Interview questions. Examples are provided with explanation.
Q: What is Kotlin?
A native implementation is being worked on to allow compilation for platforms where virtual machines are not desirable or possible.
Kotlin is now an official language on Android. It's expressive, concise, and powerful. .
Q: What are the advantages of using Kotlin?
A: The Advantages of Kotlin are as follows -
- Lambda expressions + Inline functions
- Extension functions
- Smart casts
- Primary constructors
- First-class delegation
- Type inference for variable and property types
Q: What type of programming styles does Kotlin support?
A: Kotlin supports all three programming styles -
- Procedural - Kotlin supports top-level functions outside of a class so you can write code that looks strictly procedural.
- Functional - Kotlin has first-class functions, lambdas, and tail recursion, which are the building blocks of functional programming.
- Object Oriented - Similar to Java OO features where it makes use of classes