Framework7 Interview Questions
In this post we will look at Framework7 Interview questions. Examples are provided with explanation.
Q: What is Framework7?
A: Framework7 - is a free and open source mobile HTML framework to develop hybrid mobile apps or web apps with iOS & Android native look and feel. It is also an indispensable prototyping apps tool to show working app prototype as soon as possible in case you need to.
Q: What are the advantages of using Framework7?
A: The Advantages of using Framework7 are as follows-
- Easier developement for mobile apps for iOS and Android.
- Widget based framework.
- Easier to learn Framework7.
- Good support library.
Q: Define Navbar for Framework7?
A: Navbar is a fixed (with Fixed and Through layout types) area at the top of a screen that contains Page title and navigation elements. Navbar has 3 main parts: Left, Center and Right. Each part may contain any HTML content, but it is recommended to use them in the following way:
- Left part is designed to be used with "back link", icons or with single text link.
- Center part is used to display page title or tab links (buttons row/segmented controller).
- Right part is for the same as the Left part.
Q: Define the Navbar methods for Framework7?