AWS SysOps Interview Questions
In this post we will look at AWS SysOps Interview questions. Examples are provided with explanation.
- What is Amazon SysOps Administration?
- What is Amazon Web Services?
- What are the components supported by Amazon Web Services?
- What is Amazon S3 Replication?
- What is Recovery Time Objective (RTO)?
- What is Recovery Point Objective (RPO)?
- What is Redshift?
- What are the types of Instances?
What is Amazon SysOps Administration?Amazon SysOps Administration helps in providing knowledge for the working of Cloud Computing, IT, Business Application in improving service delivery and certifying professionals on high demand and in providing Quality Services.
AWS SysOps is used in configuring AWS Cloud Management, Configuring Cloud Infrastructure Systems and in Monitoring Cloud Services.
AWS SysOps is used in improving resources and also in working on the resources that used in designating cost required in planning, budgeting and reporting.
AWS SysOps reduces time required in production and involving the Automation Infrastructure.
What is Amazon Web Services?AWS(Amazon Web Services) is used for providing cloud computing services.AWS also offers Cloud Computing, Database, Storage Facilities, Content Deliveries to the business of any scale.This business organizations helps in concentrating data management.
What are the components supported by Amazon Web Services?
- Route 53 - acts as a DNS based Web Service.
- AWS S3 - helps in creating structural designs and in generating data which is stored in consequence of the Key.
- AWS EC2 - helps in scheduling tasks which can be achieved very efficiently.
- AWS SQS - acts as a mediator between the controllers.
- AWS Simpledb - helps in storing transitional position logs executed by the customers.
- CloudWatch - used in allowing administrators in viewing and collecting the keys.
What is Amazon S3 Replication?AWS S3 Replication is fully managed, elastic, versatile and has low cost feature which helps in replicating all the objects between buckets.It also helps in offering Flexibility and Functionality in cloud storage and in giving the controls we need in meeting the data sovereignty and all the other business needs.
There are two types of buckets in S3 replication: